25 Days of Engagement Planned For You!
This 5-week social studies unit plan is ideal for educators who want to provide their students with an exciting and engaging learning experience using a simulation-based learning program. Why break your back planning when you can follow this unit plan for free!?
By the end of this unit, students will have an experiential understanding of the following concepts:
- the constitution and constitutional democracy
- the three branches of government,
- the influence of the economy on the government (and vice versa),
- the political-economic spectrum,
- the foundations of active citizenship citizenship,
- and so much more.
This Unit Plan Includes:
- daily lesson plans and preparation notes
- readings and in-class activities
- an event sequence rich with experiential activities
- online learning activities and homework assignments
- culminating assignments
- inquiry-based discussion questions
Start Now! Request a Free Trial!